Hi! Congrats for the FlexJS Summit. It was a pity can't be there be you
guys, but hope next it could be another time, maybe next year.

btw, I want to ask to you about the experience. could you post about it?
how was it? how many people was attending? what was the overal feeling and
thinking for the people coming?

I could not read anything of this, so I think it could be great some words
about it

thanks!

Carlos