You let maven build the distribution inside the project … so there is now a new
directory containing stuff. As this is not excluded from RAT it therefore
investigates. I would strongly suggest building the distribution outside the
project directory.

Chris

Am 25.05.17, 16:09 schrieb "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>:

    On 5/25/17, 2:28 AM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Hi Alex,
    >
    >Could you try to do one more test and run on your PC following command in
    >order to build SDK:
    >
    >mvn -s settings-template.xml
    >-DdistributionTargetFolder=distribution-flexjs
    >-P build-distribution clean install

    I got this:

    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.12:check
    (license-check) on project distribution: Cannot read header:
    /Users/aharui/git/flex/maven/flex-asjs/distribution/distribution-flexjs/AIR
     SDK Readme.txt (Permission denied) -> [Help 1]

    Interestingly, if I just run "mvn -P build-distribution clean install" it
    passes.  I don't know much about this part of the build.  It might be best
    if someone else investigates.