It's complaining in SWF sight on missing Geolocation class [1] - This is my
local build SWF only. I've checked couple of things but didn't find root
cause.

D:\flex_sdk\Sources\flex-asjs\examples\flexjs\MobileMap\src\main\flex\MobileMap.mxml(35):
col: 30 Error: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant:
Geolocation.

                var location:Geolocation = new Geolocation();
                             ^

D:\flex_sdk\Sources\flex-asjs\examples\flexjs\MobileMap\src\main\flex\MobileMap.mxml(35):
col: 48 Error: Call to a possibly undefined method Geolocation.

                var location:Geolocation = new Geolocation();
                                               ^

I tried to add into Mobile pom in framework include CordovaClasses, but it
didn't help:

<includeClasses>
            <includeClass>MobileClasses</includeClass>
            <includeClass>CordovaClasses</includeClass>
          </includeClasses>

I will be looking into that in the evening my time, but if someone have some
idea let me know.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/A881

Piotr

-----