On 6/3/17, 2:10 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

>It turns out the children are actually Containers which have a
>TitleBarModel bead. Sorry about the confusion. It might make sense to
>have an interface for an accordion-compatible container.

My recommendation, as an alternative to an interface, would be to have an
"AccordionInfoBead" that the Accordion expects to find on each child.
That way, just about anything can be an Accordion child without having to
always carry around a title property.  And fancier versions of Accordion
could have fancier AccordionInfoBeads that might dictate close and open
effects, maybe minimum sizes, label sizes, and more.

Food for thought for the next release,