Hi,

I must report a “-1” too …

I could successfully build the framework part with the following command:
mvn clean install -s ~/.m2/settings-test.xml
-Pbuild-examples,build-distribution
-DdistributionTargetFolder=target/distribution
-Dwebdriver.gecko.driver=/Users/christoferdutz/Devtools/geckodriver

One minor thing I came across (but not enough for a -1 on its own), is that
there was a problem in the distribution that only occurs if you run a
distribution build on an empty local maven repo and without Apache SNAPSHOT
repo enabled. I added the missing relativePath elements to the affected poms in
the release branch.

The major thing for me is that with this RC we can’t deploy to Apache Release
Repo and hereby not to Maven Central. I think it’s essential to be able to do
so.

Chris