Hi guys,

>It seems to me there is some interest in the extended community to see a
release out

It's still hard for me to understand the technical details but it seems to
me that the discussion Maven over Ant has reached a new climax which is not
very helpful at least.

Maybe I got something wrong because of the language barrier but I miss some
appreciation to Alex being the RM, especially because it sounds like that he
has very little time which is maybe one reason for him to stick with Ant.

However, I'm not sure but it feels like there's no consensus about how to
proceed to get a release?
If that's the case could somebody summarize what's needed?

Thanks,
Olaf