Hi,

>> I noticed the MIT license says: 2013-2016. Shouldn't it be 2013-2017?
>>
>> The MIT License (MIT)
>> Copyright (c) 2013-2016 Designmodo

It matters a small amount but is not an issue. The question to ask is has any
changes been made to the code we bundle by Designmodo in 2017. If not then it
should stay as is and not be changed.

I’ve not checked but given there unlikely to be changes (the free version of
FlatUI seems to be have been replaced by a paid one and is not longer worked
on) it’s probably correct.

BTW Why it matters is the date could be used to calculate when copyright
expires (long after any of us are likely to still be alive). This has come up
in a couple of conversations on list(s) and at ApacheCon.