allenyyang wrote
> (b)    If I convert to Flex 4 first, then I am trying to prepare my
> browsers for debugging in a Flash environment. My most frequently used
> browser is Google Chrome.  I found that there is no easy way to replace
> Chrome's flash player, starting Chrome version 57, by the debug version
> downloadable from Adobe.  Could anyone advise me how to set that up for
> debugging?

I gave up on Chrome's flash debugger. It just seems to be simpler to debug
flash with Firefox. If, like me, you're using Flash Builder, there's an
option to set the default browser so your apps are debugged in your browser
of preference. I'm not sure how that would work in VS Code, but others on
this list will be able to help you with that.

As others have indicated, the transition to FlexJS won't be all smooth, but
at this stage it shouldn't be too complicated either. Any questions that you
have, even if they seem dumb, I would suggest to post on the Users list.
That would give the community a good sense of what it feels like for a new
user to start using FlexJS. In my opinion, that would be very valuable.