Hi Justin,

You cut my previous reply which means I need to repeat.

You called out changes since 0.8. And I only looked at the change since in
Sonar. I took about 5 minutes, a very superficial check.

Lots of TD should be explored carefully hopefully by the original developer.

I agree with the notion that these changes should be at the beginning of a
cycle.

My point in general was the the recent changes do look pretty clean.

Let's see what the developers think.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone