> On Jul 9, 2017, at 11:53 AM, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
>> O really! - There are other projects which using AS3 in Apache? Could you
>> send a links?
>
> Off top of my head MyFaces, Thrift and a couple of others. Maxim works on one
> of them but I think they may of moved to a JS front end. None that I know use
> AS as the main language but given the 300+ projects including incubating ones
> it’s often hard to know everything that is going on.

It’s actually quite easy.[1]

The only project other than Flex which is listed as using ActionScript is
Thrift. You can see the source code here.[2]

As you can see on the SonarQube dashboard[3], there are a total of 21 projects
using SonarQube. 5 of those are Flex projects. Of the remaining 16 projects,
it’s very easy to see that none of them are using the Flex language.

Thanks,
Harbs

[1]https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?language#ActionScript
<https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?language#ActionScript>