From: Alex Harui<mailto:aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 9:58 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>
Subject: Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Add
FileUploaderWithResponseData

I think I still don't understand.

It is ok for beads to require other beads.  If a ResponseData bead
requires a model with a slot for responseData and a controller that knows
to record that data, that's how you are supposed to "re-compose"
components.  There doesn't have to be one model or controller per
component.  The strand is a gathering place for small pieces to work
together.

I'm not sure what work CheckPermissions needs to do, but is totally fine
to split its work amongst a set of beads.

HTH,
-Alex