You make good points.

The Express package is in its infancy. I packaged things together that
were, I felt, the most common combinations, such as all Views and
Container classes have data binding. This also means Containers have
scrolling with the idea that you would use Group if you did not want
scrolling. But Group does not support background and border.

I agree that more options on the Express components could be presented as
well as allowing scrolling to be removed for a specific Express container
or all Express containers.

‹peter