FWIW, when I check examples, I first run ant in the examples folder and go
do something else while it builds all of the examples.

Then I run "ant examine" and it will try to bring up FireFox or AIR with
the various examples.  Saves typing stuff on the command line or picking
things from the File explorer.

-Alex