Hi Lizhi,

I still would like to see a small reproducible test case.  If we set a
pattern where anyone can hand us 100's of files to debug then we will
simply not make much progress on FlexJS.  We need you to help us by making
a small test case.  FlexJS is being developed by a relatively small team.
We don't have a staff of folks writing tests so yes, there are going to be
plenty of bugs found by users for a while.  Even better than asking
questions, it would be great if you tried to learn the compiler code and
proposed patches.

I know your English skills are challenging for you, but I have found that
if you take the time to provide enough detail in the code we can usually
understand your question, and these days, if you post in Chinese, Google
Translate does a pretty good job of translating.

So, please use a text search tool to find out where setTimeout is used in
your code and see if you can make a small test case from just those files
and post how setTimeout is being used.