Carlos,

Any commit from was always a pleasure to read. :) I'm watching AMF progress
also and happy that something is moving. I hope that we will get mature
enough to get avant2 to FlexJS. I can say that with MDL there is been
achieved quite a lot in some app which I helped and I think we have a lot
potential there. :)

Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki