Hi,

just commit a little change to test a successful communication of a VO
"Product" and casting in Flex.
I'm sure that AMF support is not complete, but it seems pretty useful right
now in its actual state. So congrats for getting to this point to all
people involved! :)

What do you guys think is the right step to do now?

1.- I could merge flex-asks/feature/amf branch into develop (I could see if
there's something already in typedefs to merge it as well)

2.- should I do something more needed? something I could be missing? Let me
know to see if I can help here

Thanks!

Carlos

--