Consider what Dave mention I agree with Carlos. Although I like Lymbir idea
we should not go into that name having such issues.
We have still 9 hours of voting and I'm thinking to change my VOTE cause
Beads sound to me ok, but it seems to be less powerful. Conversation on
users group seems to be also very educational - seeing that there are
people who really seeking robust technology to move from Flash.

Let's give them nice sounding name.

Thanks,
Piotr

--