Hi all,

now that we decided to change our name to Royale. we must to make some
serious work in the next weeks. We talked about:

* Logo: We need to design logo to make Royale attractive at first sight
* Website: A new name, and logo requires a good, clean and beautiful
website that make us be elegible for people searching for a front end
technology
* Domain: We must find a good and simple domain for Royale. I think if we
can find something short like "royale.XXX" would be great over
"apacheroyale.XXX".
(Something I don't know is how will register the domain once selected (and
available), this is something apache will be buying? must be done by us?)
* Social networks: we need to register new accounts for Royale in twitter,
Facebook, and the rest we want.
* ... more? (we'll be looking for the things we need as we progress)

As I stated, I can propose myself to work in website and logo if you all
want me there.
Let me know in order to take this into account in my agenda and make me a
plan.

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira