Hi Folks,

This is official thread for Vote to approve Apache Flex SDK Installer
version 3.3 to be released.

This version address fix for one major issue:
- Unable to download Apache Flex SDK with Air greater than 23 - Windows [1]

In order to test issue [1] you have to use Nightly Build of SDK, cause
during work on fix I have discovered that script in SDK which installer is
using was broken [2]. Release process for SDK has been started.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35295
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35364

Sources can be found:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/3.3/rc1/

Binary distributions for Windows and Mac:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/3.3/rc1/binaries/

Before voting review ASF requirements:
http://www.apache.org/dev/
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#approving-a-release

Vote
[ ] +1 Approve the release

If I miss something let me know, this is my first time being RM. :)

Piotr Zarzycki