Hi Alex,

I'm running out of time for today, but I just look into the:
frameworks/tests/basicTests/spark/views/SortTests.mxml in my local
repository on Windows I see exactly same as you pasted here:

"海 (U+6D77)", "雨 (U+96E8)", "水 (U+6C34)", "川 (U+5DDD)"]);

But when I unpack on my Windows RC2 sources from zip I see in that file
this one:

[image: Obraz w treści 1]

Can you see screenshot above ?

Thanks, Piotr