On 12/29/17, 2:50 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justinmcl...@me.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> Yep we have FlexJS and Royale [1], but this is Maven build and we need
>> have also ANT.
>
>Jenkins can run ant builds as well.

We've used apacheflexbuilds and Erik's CI server for mustella because that
way we have control over the machine and don't have to wait for Infra to
fix things that we can fix via RDP.  If you can't fix a build via Jenkins
settings you must wait on Infra, and the build you are waiting on might
have to wait on some other project's long running build.   Infra has
gotten a lot better at responding in a day or two instead of a week or
two, but that's the trade-off.  Also someone could become an Infra
volunteer and thus be able to fix issues as the arise.  If someone wants
to move the jobs to builds.a.o and deal with working with Infra or joining
Infra and maintaining the builds as Infra requires updating versions of
things, that is a third option.  But if that volunteer disappears, then
Flex is back to where it is now.

>> All PMCs have access to the build server
>
>Currently the Flex PMC doesn’t have access to the server AFAIK. Please
>email the login details to the Flex private list.

Justin, the Flex PMC does have access to apacheflexbuilds.  And if Flex
wants to use the Royale CI server they will be given access there as well.
 Stop with the FUD.