Hi Vaibhav,

your first compilation (the one you are defining in the first plugin definition)
also has an implicit execution id. You should be able to see it in the console
when the first compilation is done.

So you should be able to use just one plugin definition with 4 executions as
long as the id of the fourth execution matches the default.
"default-compile-swf"

Then it should work with only one plugin definition.

However I can't explain, why it didn't work with the modules. But I also have
to admit that I never really used that feature as it's a maven habit
Of having only one artifact per module, which doesn't fit well with the modules
concept.

Chris