Installed JAVA + ANT (first time).

Tried ANT (first time) with AIR 30.0 but failed.
Next tried with AIR 29.0 (for later overlap to AIR 30.0).

First I got a warning about: Unable to locate tools.jar. Expected to find it
in c:\Program Files\java\jre1.8.0_171\lib\tools.jar but the build continued.

I got the questions step by step and at the very end I got:
c:\sdk\apache-flex-sdk-4.16.1-bin\installer.xml:970: Redirection detected
from http to https. Protocol switch unsafe, not allowed.

Seems related with the issues about the Flex SDK Installer GUI that you
folks are talking about.

--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/