> Are we going to say that we won't fix any of the bugs currently open in
JIRA?...
> My concern is having two active bug bases...

We maybe could set or treat or freeze JIRA as read-only and could link to
the entire Flex-JIRA from GitHub in order to not losing the history.
If somebody is going to fix one of those existing JIRA issues we could
simply recreate it manually as a GitHub issue.
If somebody will file a new GitHub issue we may want to check if there's a
JIRA duplicate in order to link it from the GitHub issue.
But on the other hand, I don't believe when somebody creates a new JIRA that
somebody checks if there's already a JIRA duplicate.

Thoughts?

Olaf

--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/