From: Josh Tynjala [mailto:joshtynj...@bowlerhat.dev]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 10:24 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flex BlazeDS Missing War and

Apache's version of BlazeDS doesn't offer an equivalent to Adobe's turnkey
bundle. Currently, the closest thing is our "binary release",
which includes the BlazeDS .jar files, but we don't bundle Tomcat or any
samples in there at this time. If all goes well with my efforts to
reintroduce updated samples, the next binary release should include a
samples.war (and source code, of course) that can be dropped into Tomcat
(but you'll need to download Tomcat separately; Tomcat won't be bundled).

I actually found Adobe's old version of the BlazeDS turnkey bundle on the
Internet Archive recently, and I mirrored it on my Github account, just in
case anyone might want it. I included instructions for updating Tomcat and
BlazeDS in the bundle.

https://github.com/joshtynjala/blazeds-turnkey-archive
https://github.com/joshtynjala/blazeds-turnkey-archive/releases/tag/v4.0.0.14931

--