From: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 7:55 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: mxmlc target fails with jdk 1.8.0_291x64

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Hi Andrew,

Can you repro?  If you can get it In the debugger there will probably be more
info.

I think these are the release notes for JDK 1.8.0_291
https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/8u291-relnotes.html

If I'm reading that right, lots of interesting changes in that release, like
changes to TLS support, so maybe 291 can break something.

-Alex

On 7/10/23, 9:58 AM, "Frost, Andrew" <andrew.fr...@harman.com.inva