The culprit seems to be this commit:
https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/020b282bdc5468aa51b231e9ae8d4d3a1a76e696

It seems you took a commit from an unmerged PR of mine and changed it.
Now the content does not match the Issue ID and also the LICENCE and
NOTICE file are not correct anymore. The warning pops up because of
the optional dependency joda-convert that we fail to include. See
here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13856266/class-broken-error-with-joda-time-using-scala

Cheers,
Aljoscha