Hi Dulaj,

That error message indicates that the JobManager is not running. Are you
sure that the JobManager runs properly? Anything in the JobManager logs?

BTW: The 0.9 branch is under heavy development / changes. That is why it
may behave a bit different on different days right now. I would recommend
to use the 0.8.1 release for a stable experience.

Greetings,
Stephan