Hi Niraj,

Thanks for your interest at Apache Flink. The quickest is to just give
Flink a spin and figure out how it works.
This would get you start on how it works before actually doing work on Flink =)

Please do visit Flink how to contribute page [1] and subscribe to dev
mailing list [2] to start following up.

Welcome =)

[1] http://flink.apache.org/how-to-contribute.html