Hi Andra,

the error is independent of the size of the data set. A HashTable needs at
least 33 memory pages to operate.
Since you have 820MB of managed memory and the size of a memory page is
32KB, there should be more than 25k pages available.

Can you post the execution plan of the program you execute (
ExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionPlan() )?

Best, Fabian