Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Flink version
0.9.0-milestone-1.

We've decided to create a release outside the regular 3 monthly release
schedule for the ApacheCon announcement and for giving our users a convenient
way of trying out our great new features.

The commit to be voted on is in the branch:
release-0.9.0-milestone-1-rc1
(http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flink/commit/865049f)

The release artifacts to be voted on can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~uce/flink-0.9.0-milestone-1-rc1/

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/uce.asc

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1036

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Flink 0.9.0-milestone-1.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PMC votes are cast.

The vote ends on Saturday (April 11).

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink 0.9.0-milestone-1