Hi to all,
I made a simple RDF Gelly test and I shared it on my github repo at
https://github.com/fpompermaier/rdf-gelly-test.
I basically setup the Gelly stuff but I can't proceed and compute the
drafted TODOs.
Could someone help me and implementing them..?
I think this could become a nice example of how Gelly could help in
handling RDF graphs :)

Best,
Flavio