Hi Nuno!

Ultimately, the delay is a property of the ExecutionGraph. The
ExecutionGraph is the data structure on the master (JobManager) that tracks
the distributed execution.

The property is set in the method "JobManager.submitJob(...)", which is
called when a new job is sent to the cluster.

Hope that helps!

Greetings,
Stephan