You are right, one cannot use the current window-join implementation to
this.

A workaround is to implement your custom binary stream operator that will
wait until it receives the whole file, then starts joining.
For instance a filestream.connect(streamToJoinWith).flatMap(
CustomCoFlatMap that does the join )

Matthias J. Sax <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2015.
jún. 29., H, 11:40):