Hi Stephan,

I tried to debug a bit around the EOF Exception. It seems that I am pretty
useless on my own. I have no idea how to fix it. And it occurs in quite a
lot of experiments... I believe it's something behind a delta iteration
[this is the common point between my experiments and the others' code].

Some pointers would be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks!
Andra