Hi Matthias,

I think Aljoscha is preparing a nice PR that completely reworks the
DataStream classes and the information they actually contain. I don't think
it's a good idea to mess things up before he gets a chance to open the PR.

Also I don't see a well supported reason for moving the setParallelism,
setName etc method to the DataStream, as these are specific things that you
can only set on operators. The KeyedDataStream is not an operator on the
other hand.

Can we just wait a little bit for Aljoscha with this? If you really need
his changes, you can for his branch and we can consider your changes after
merging his.

Regards,
Gyula

Matthias J. Sax <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2015.