Hi,

The following commits have been added to the release-0.9 branch since the
0.9.0 release:

c7e8684 [FLINK-2229] Add equals() and hashCode() to ObjectArrayTypeInfo
451eb82 [FLINK-2280] GenericTypeComparator.compare() respects ascending flag
acd4317 [FLINK-2353] Respect JobConfigurable interface in Hadoop mapred
wrappers
055997e [docs] fix loading of style sheet with protocol relative base URL
7c2a704 [FLINK-2293] [runtime] Fix estimation for the number of hash
buckets on recursive builds
0789460 [FLINK-2285] [streaming] Removed duplicate call in close from
GroupedActiveDiscretizer
d946599 [FLINK-2298] Add option to pass a custom name for Flink on YARN
9835625 [docs] fix broken links in FAQ
69f858e [FLINK-2257] [streaming] Properly forward rich window function
calls to wrapped functions
d7cfa55 [docs] correct baseurl for 0.9 documentation
b5702c2 [docs] correct yarn command-line example
9f0da5b [FLINK-2262][utils] rename method for default integer value in
ParameterTool

I'd propose to add all of them to the 0.9.1 release. They contain important
fixes and should thus be included in the minor release.

As for the JIRA issues, it would be great to fix and include all of them.
Except for

"FLINK-2236 RowSerializer and CaseClassComparator are not in sync regarding
Null-Values"

because we reverted null-value support for in the Table API for the 0.9.0
release. If the support on the master is fixed, we could include it again
together with the fix for the RowSerializer and CaseClassComperator.

Cheers,
Max