Hi
Thanks for the fast response
I Have tried the walk-around by excluding the Jars from the
RemoteEnvironment's init line :
ExecutionEnvironment env =
ExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment(FLINK_URL, FLINK_PORT);
instrad of :
ExecutionEnvironment env =
ExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment(FLINK_URL, FLINK_PORT,  list
of Jars ......);
I copied the jars to the Flink's Lib folder and when I submit my job I get
the following exception which is  caused because
Flink can't find my Jars and Types :
org.apache.flink.client.program.ProgramInvocationException: The program
execution failed: Cannot initialize task 'CHAIN DataSource
(at createInput(ExecutionEnvironment.java:502)
(org.apache.flink.api.java.io.AvroInputFormat)) ->
Filter (Filter at generateCsv(FlinkCSVProducer.java:51)) -> FlatMap
(FlatMap at generateCsv(FlinkCSVProducer.java:78))':
Deserializing the InputFormat (File Input
(hdfs://localhost:9000/data/kpi/38fbbdef-d822-4e13-9031-faff907469df))
failed:
Could not read the user code wrapper: com.scalabill.it.pa.event.Event
at org.apache.flink.client.program.Client.run(Client.java:413)
at org.apache.flink.client.program.Client.run(Client.java:356)
at org.apache.flink.client.program.Client.run(Client.java:349)
at
org.apache.flink.client.RemoteExecutor.executePlanWithJars(RemoteExecutor.java:89)
at
org.apache.flink.client.RemoteExecutor.executePlan(RemoteExecutor.java:82)
at
org.apache.flink.api.java.RemoteEnvironment.execute(RemoteEnvironment.java:71)
at
org.apache.flink.api.java.ExecutionEnvironment.execute(ExecutionEnvironment.java:789)
at org.apache.flink.api.java.DataSet.count(DataSet.java:391)
at
com.scalabill.it.pa.core.FlinkCSVProducer.generateCsv(FlinkCSVProducer.java:70)
at
com.scalabill.it.pa.core.FlinkDriver.generateChannelsCSVsforThisBackendServer(FlinkDriver.java:94)
Have I been doing the walk-around currently ?
Can you try to reproduce it in your environment  ?
Thanks for your attention!
Hanan Meyer