Ah ok, sorry. I think linking to the wiki is also ok.

On 19.10.2015 15:18, Fabian Hueske wrote:
@Timo: The proposal was to keep the list in the wiki (can be easily
extended) but link from the main website to the wiki page.

+1 for adding it to the website instead of wiki.
"Who is using Flink?" is always a question difficult to answer to
interested users.