I think that we have two open questions now:

1. Line length

From the discussion so far, I think that no one wants 80 characters line length.

The final decision will be 100 vs. 120 characters. 120 characters is what we
have right now (for most parts), so it is fair to keep it that way, but enforce
it (get rid of the longer lines).

Is everyone OK with this?

2. Tabs vs. Spaces:

I hope I’m not misrepresenting someone with the following summary of positions.

Tabs:
- Robert
- Max
- Fabian
(- Stephan)

Spaces:
- Matthias
- Marton
- Till
- Gyula
- Henry
(- Stephan)

Let’s wrap the discussion up by focusing on this question.

What are the PROs/CONs for the respective approaches? If we went with the
opposing approach, would you voice a -1? E.g. would a “tabs person" -1 a
"spaces decision" and vice versa?

– Ufuk