I won't immediately create the next RC but collect fixes from the
community first. Delaying the next release candidate gives us time to
find more issues. However, it also contradicts with getting out a
release in a timely manner. Since 0.10 is already kind of overdue my
take as a release manager is that getting out a new release candidate
promptly is an efficient way to push the release process forward.