Hi Stephan,
I like the idea of having a wiki page for planning the 1.0 release.

Lets try to focus on API stability, user-reported bugs etc. for the 1.0
release to bring it out as soon as possible.
Many users see a 1.0 release as a clear sign for stability and maturity,
and I think Flink has reached that level some time ago already. So in my
opinion its more about adding the label to our current code rather than
completing a list.

Regards,
Robert