I was actually not suggesting to drop the e.left() method but instead the
Either.left(val).
Renaming the left(), right() methods might be confusing as than it would be
inconsistent with the scala version.

On the other hand we could change the way the user can create the Left
Right classes, maybe directly expose them instead of the static method. (or
rename the static method)

Gyula

Vasiliki Kalavri <vasilikikala...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2015. nov.
23., H, 20:14):