+1

- Build a maven project with the staging repository
- started Flink on YARN on a CDH 5.4.5 / Hadoop 2.6.0-cdh5.4.5 cluster with
YARN and HDFS HA
- ran some kafka (0.8.2.0) read / write experiments
- job cancellation with yarn is working ;)

I found the following issue while testing:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-3078 but it was already in
0.10.0 and its not super critical bc the JobManager container will be
killed by YARN after a few minutes.

I'll extend the vote until tomorrow Thursday, November 26.