+1 (binding)

  - Built the code (Linux x64, Scala 2.10, Hadoop 2.3.0)
  - Ran all tests
  - Checked that there are no cross-version dependencies
  - Checked that LICENSE and NOTICE are up to date
  - Check planVisualizer util
  - ran examples from command line
  - tested web frontend on Firefox and Chrome
  - ran program on multiple taskmanagers, killed one during execution,
recovery worked properly

Minor issue: The log4j.properties in "flink-runtime" causes a lot of test
exceptions to be printed, which looks confusing when running the tests.