+1 (binding)

Re-ran the tests from the previous RC with the new RC

  - Built the code (Linux x64, Scala 2.10, Hadoop 2.3.0)
  - Ran all tests
  - Checked that there are no cross-version dependencies
  - Checked that LICENSE and NOTICE are up to date
  - Check planVisualizer util
  - ran examples from command line
  - tested web frontend on Firefox and Chrome
  - ran program on multiple taskmanagers, killed one during execution,
recovery worked properly