Great to hear that you two are giving a talk at ApacheCon.

As far as I know, there's nobody working on a streaming interpreter for
Zeppelin. People thought about doing it, but it never got realized so far.
But I think it should not be too difficult to implement. So if you wanna
take the lead there, go ahead. I'm convinced that the community would be
very happy about it.

Cheers,
Till