Hi flinkers,
I was converting my parameter validation code to the new (and very useful)
RequiredParameters APIs. However I faced some issue with its semantic and I
wanted to report my doubts to the community and see whether those APIs
coould be improved or not.

I started using RequiredParameters to manage and validate input parameters
but immediately later I remebered that ParameterTool has its own
getRequired and getXXX (Boolean, Integer,etc..) with the possibility of
defaulting values.
IMHO this creates some confusion because there are 2 classes in charge for
the defaulting and the validation of parameters. Am I too picky?

Best,
Flavio