Hi there,

We are researching launch more than one pipeline in a flink yarn session.
It's sort of like cluster mode where user pick off multiple pipelines on a
job manager. Is there any plan to support this use case? If not, why not?
Is it because of better isolation per pipeline or some implementation
insights? What would be recommended way to add this part if some one plan
to work on it?

Speaking of our use case, we want to allow runs arbitrary numbers of
pipeline in a given flink yarn session so that people don't need to chase
rabbits and manage lots of web dashboards at same time.

Thanks,
Chen