With lots of discussion about branding issues with Apahe projects, eg
Apache Spark, I would recommend us to move cautiously.

We need to make sure companies listed in the homepage do not represent
contributions or control over Apche Flink project.

We got some concerns about our Shepard initiative so let's make sure we
don't get another concern bc of this. What's being done in other projects
may not actually acceptable or the right thing to do.

- Henry